Being a parent can be stressful. There’s lots to keep up with especially around Christmas time. Between gifts from Santa, stockings, and extended family coming into town, you’re swamped.
And now the season’s new tradition: Elf on the Shelf.
For those Christmas tradition newbies, these are magical elves that watch over your kids and report back to Santa.
Let the panic mode start.
Cuz it’s kinda weird...
Never fear. As always, I’m here to help make one of the biggest season trends a little easier.
Meet Billy and Lulu, the Jimmy John’s Elves.
Here are 8 ideas if you’ve got a JJ crazed kiddo or you’re just lookin for a reason to visit me.
1. Got a cookie box with a catering order? Have left overs? Elves love to eat cookies! Billy and Lulu are no exception, they love to chow down on some Ghirardelli goodness, just like Mama made ‘em!
2. Don’t throw out the wrap paper from your sammies! These elves can be crafty! They’ll make anything into a Christmas decoration.
Don’t these snowflakes just warm your heart?
3. Everyone loves a little competition! Save those Mini Jimmy bags from your party and let ‘em throw down with a paper sack race.
4. Sammies always make me thirsty. Instead of throwing out your cups, let the elves cool down from all their playing with a little date night action
5. Grab an extra bag of chips at lunch and use ‘em to make a toasty Elf hot tub! (‘cuz who doesn’t enjoy a nice hot tub when the weather turns chilly?)
6. But ya never know what these rascals will get in to if ya leave ‘em alone with the Jimmy chips too long….
7. And you can’t forget to set out the cookies for Santa! These elves love to chip in when it comes to the big guy. Share your leftover JJ’s cookies (Who am I kidding, you’ll have to just buy an extra or two, cuz no one has left overs) from your cookie box for the man in red.
8. And hey, if you’re feeling particularly jolly you can always share the love with your Elf by getting ‘em their own sammie and makin’ a bed for them to snuggle into.
Sharing is caring after all!
And remember, no matter what they’re doing, they’re watching you! …and it’s creepy.