Hellooo Mile High City!
Flowers are bloomin' and the trees are fillin' out, what better time to pay the Rockies a visit?!
If ya need a little direction, I got you! Here are some of my favorite spots. 👇
1. Colorado State Capitol Building
I know, I know you're probably thinking it's "just another Capitol building", but you're wrong! It marks the official elevation of Denver at exactly 1 mile above sea level. Pretty cool, eh?
Careful, those steps are a doozy, altitude really gets to ya.
2. Confluence Park
Take a walk (or a run, for you real go-getters) in Confluence Park! Lots of paths and trails with sweet views.
And for those of you who like to eat *cough* *cough* (me) there are some solid spots to chill. 👌
3. RiNo Arts District
Get some art in your life! Denver street art rocks and you'll find an unlimited supply in the Rino Arts District!
Quite the masterpiece if ya ask me 😏
4. Denver Union Station
This isn't your average train station, Denver Union Station is really REALLY nice. It also has Little Man ice cream inside, which pairs perfectly with...
...you guessed it, MINI JIMMYS.
5. Lost Gulch Overlook
If you have time, take a quick drive up to Boulder. You gotta get your mountain fix!
Hold on tight, it can get dangerously windy up there!
I'd make a pun about wind, but it blows.
Don't forget to visit us here:
- 2325 E. Colfax Ave. Denver, CO
- 110 16th St. Denver, CO
- 6110 E. Colfax Ave. Denver, CO
- 361 E. Alameda Ave. Denver, CO
- 622 16th St. Denver, CO
- 1140 S. Colorado Blvd. Glendale, CO
- 2075 S. University Blvd. Denver, CO
- 7507 E 36th Ave. Denver, CO
- 3467 W. 32nd Ave. Denver, CO
- 3001 S. Broadway Englewood, CO
- 9135 E. Northfield Blvd. Denver, CO
- 10551 E. Garden Dr. Aurora, CO
- 6300 E. Hampden Ave. Denver, CO
- 12501 E. 17th Ave. Aurora, CO
- 7355 W. Colfax Ave. Lakewood, CO
- 7850 W. Alameda Ave. Lakewood, CO
- 14302 E. Cedar Ave. Aurora, CO
- 4682 S. Yosemite Greenwood Village, CO
- 5220 Wadsworth Bypass Arvada, CO
- 2610 W. Belleview Ave. Littleton, CO