I don't know about you guys, but it's been a little rainy in good 'ol Champaign, IL. If you're like me and lookin' for a quick get away with lots of sunshine, Tampa is the place for you! And here are some suggestions while you're there.
Excuse me while I subliminally sell you sandwiches...
1. Tampa Riverwalk
...and your eats.
2. Henry B. Plant Park
This park has a beautiful view of the water and is a great place to hang up a hammock!It's BYOH (Bring Your Own Hammock) - but if you don't have one, bring some JJ's, make some friends ✨VOILA✨...hammock.
3. Paddle Boarding
But the sun can take the energy right outta you, so gimme a call when you need an energy boost 😋
4. Tampa Theatre
Mini Jimmys make a great movie snack!
Hey! Don't forget to come see us here:
- 2537 N. Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL
- 514 N. Franklin Tampa, FL
- 4546 W. Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL
- 1600 E. 8th Ave Tampa, FL
- 533 S. Howard Ave Tampa, FL
- 4901 W. Waters Ave Tampa, FL
- 2345 East Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
- 12821 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL
- 2806 E. Bearss Ave Tampa, FL
- 4248 S. Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL
- 17521 Preserve Walk Lane Tampa, FL
- 659 W. Brandon Blvd Brandon, FL
- 3970 Tampa Rd. Oldsmar, FL
- 2325 Ulmerton Rd. Clearwater, FL
- 2613 Gulf to Bay Blvd Clearwater, FL
- 2519 McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater, FL
- 34190 US Hwy 19 N Palm Harbor, FL
- 1761 Main St Dunedin, FL
- 10500 Ulmerton Rd Largo, FL
- 6896 US Hwy 19 N Pinellas Park
- 750 4th St N St. Petersburg, FL
- 40715 US Hwy 19 N Tarpon Springs, FL
- 1410 66th St St. Petersburg, FL
- 1257 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, FL