Helloooo Music City, USA 🇺🇸 Another Mini Jimmy-cation comin' atcha!
Nashville is full of good music, good food, and good people! You can't beat it. So go on, explore! But before you get to exploring, here are a few of my favorite spots...
Broadway is where it's at. You didn't visit Nashville if you didn't hit the bars on Broadway. Live music all day, everyday...soak it up!
2. The Johnny Cash Museum
Cash me ousside the Johnny Cash Museum 😏 While you're on Broadway, swing by the Johnny Cash Museum. Such a rockstar! What better way to immerse yourself in the Nashville culture?
I hear the locals eat a lot of JJ's, so that might be a good way too. 👍
3. Third Man Records
Speaking of music...Jack White's recording studio/record store combination is in Nashville! It's a hidden gem and worth the visit.
This is a full scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens. It's located in Centennial Park near Vanderbilt's campus. So random, but so sweet!
It's the perfect place for a picnic. So, ya know, bring some lunch.
5. I Believe in Nashville Sign
You'll find this mural right next to Antique Archaeology, another great spot!
Go on! Show Nashville what ya got 🤗
Don't forget to visit us here:
- 2318 West End Avenue Nashville, TN
- 207 3rd Ave South Nashville, TN
- 424 Church St. Nashville, TN
- 810 Gale Lane Nashville, TN
- 457 Donelson Pike Nashville, TN
- 15563 Old Hickory Blvd Nashville, TN
- 1592 Gallatin Pike North Madison, TN
- 101 Creekside Crossing Brentwood, TN
- 600 Frazier Drive Franklin, TN
- 203 N. Anderson Lane Hendersonville, TN
- 5013 Crossing Circle Mount Juliet, TN
- 900 Grammer Lane Smyrna, TN