July 2016Back To Archives
Wanna order Jimmy John's like the sandwich eating pro you are? Wanna pick up the cutie behind you in line? Wanna switch up your regular sandwich to retain a little ~mystery~? All the answers are below 👇
1. Let's start with the basics: LBI & TBO
Sub sammies (#1-6 & the JJBLT) automatically come with a little bit of your bread taken out. If ya want to keep all that yummy pillowy goodness, tell us LBI ( Leave Bread In). Club sandwiches (#7-17 & the JJ Gargantuan) automatically come with all your bread left in, but if ya dig a little less, tell us TBO (Take Bread Out).
Voila! Pretty simple, eh?
2. Wanna kick your sammie up a notch? Tell us to Jimmy it Up and you'll get your sandwich just the way our founder JJ likes it- slathered in yummy Italian vinaigrette, onions, hot cherry peppers and oregano-basil. It's off the charts delicious!
3. If you ever want to feed a family of 9 or host your own eating contest or if you're just really, really hungry, the Dubbugutbustah is exactly what you're looking for. It's just a fancy way to order two JJ Gargantuans that will make you look like a straight baller.
4. Your basic JJ Gargantuan comes with 5 meats, one cheese and loads of veggies. If you're feeling really hungry, the Noah's Ark is just what you're looking for. It comes with two portions of each meat. Get it?
5. A Gargantuan with bacon and tuna sound delicious? You're gonna want a Chuck Norris. I think the name explains itself.
With great knowledge comes great sandwich responsibility, use it wisely friends.
"My team cares, I care, that’s a beautiful thing. My team stands behind Jimmy's food the same way I do. I have their back, they have mine. My teammates reflect my leadership style, this means when I'm busy doing one thing, they are busy doing the other. That is what makes us a team and that’s why we kick butt. My team is as real as our food, I'm very proud of that."
-Richie Franke, General Manager New Berlin, WI Store #1316
“I like the opportunity to teach. As a GM I set high expectations for myself. I set the best example all the time. I love showing my team how to do things the right way. I always lead by taking that extra step or going the extra mile. I learned that if I push myself, only then will my teammates push themselves. I love teaching that.”
– Casey Davis, GM Fullerton, CA Store #3081
BY NOW YOU KNOW IT – we live in the home of the free, land of the brave, where the deer and the antelope play.
But America is not just a country my friends, America is a way of life. It's a mind set that only the boldest can embrace. And there's one day a year where we all strap on our best red, white & blue, crack open a cold can of America and blast God Bless the U.S.A. for all the world to hear.
But you know you can do better. We can all do better. So below, I present to you the top 10 ways to add a little more America to your Fourth of July.
1. Mullets. They really separate the men from the boys.
2. Eagles. If you don't have an eagle, don't talk to me.
3. Queen 🐝. Preferably in an eagle costume. (I fly (okay), I fly (okay), I fly (okay))
4. and if Hulk Hogan's free, toss him in front of an American flag with an electric guitar. He'll take you to Shred City and then it's Game. Over.
5. Now ya gotta spice it up a little with... MONSTERRRR TRUUUUUCKS .
6. and after you've done some mind blowing flips, you're gonna need to fuel back up. A whole lotta sandwiches will do the trick (and don't forget the BBQ chips because 'merica) 😉 #plug
By now all of your friends are jealous. You've got Queen 🐝 here, you're driving a sweet truck, bald eagles are soaring majestically above and you just slammed a #5 with hot peppers.
7. Now melt their faces off with a few burn outs in your driveway... NASCAR style obviously.
8. You've probably worked up a sweat. Time to chill out to the smooth, cool sound of jazz music from our 42nd President. (I think you've got a whole band blasting sweet freedom by now.)
9. Do you know what goes pretty good with jazz music? Fighter jets MAKING AN EAGLE IN THE SKY.
10. Now in one final show of your true Americanism, gather up about 70,000 fireworks and light them off. All. At. Once.
Now get out there, make Toby Keith proud, and get your America on.
Happy Fourth of July!!