- Say please and thank you.
- Take only as many napkins as you will need.
- Mind your Ps and Qs (and your Os too, while you're at it).
- Put your napkin on your lap - and leave other people's laps alone.
- Buy day-old bread to feed the ducks.
- Remember to call home on holidays.
- Disable dorky ring tones on your cell phone.
- The hustle.
- Offer your seat to senior citizens, pregnant women and people with firearms.
- Give the right-of-way to Jimmy John's delivery drivers.
- Wear pants.
- Push in your chair every time you leave the table.
- Remember to smile.
- Don't talk with your mouth too full.
- Don't play with your food.
- Don't whistle annoying songs that will get stuck in people's heads.
- Don't swim for 30 minutes after a meal.
- Don't stare.
- Don't ask kids to pull your finger.
- Don't carve your initials into things that do not belong to you.
- Don't taunt vegetarians.
- Don't use foul language (unless you are telling a foul joke).
- Don't mess around with Jim.
- Don't pick your teeth or anything else.
- Don't bring Jimmy John's back home unless you have enough to share.
- Don't take stuff too seriously.
Happy New Year!